MAISON WAREHOUSE and
NOVA REMODEL & REDESIGN Present
The 2015 Designer Chalk Paint® Challenge
MAISON WAREHOUSE and NOVA REMODEL & REDESIGN are providing Room Makeovers for one room in four homes using the biggest sensation in home design: Chalk Paint ® decorative paint by Annie Sloan!
Through this challenge, Maison Warehouse is giving away over $4000 dollars in prizes.
On June 6th, four lucky homeowners were selected to have one room in their homes re-designed by a design professional! Our goal is to foster relationships with members of our community, bringing homeowners and designers together to support small local businesses through creativity and design. Stay tuned for updates on the room makeovers. Join Our Mailing List to receive news to your inbox.
Public Voting for Overall Winner will be Coming Soon.
“I believe we need to bring color into our spaces! I offer three levels of design, color and design tip consults and holiday decorating.”
Dinna offers design consultations to select renovations, implementing “found” and re-purposed pieces whenever possible.
Molly Kay loves creating interiors with a fresh perspective that uniquely reflect her clients’ personality and desires.
Becky Zeiller believes a home is a sanctuary; a place to display personal style while complementing the surrounding architecture and ensuring comfort.
DESIGNERS’ RULES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designers are expected to be flexible in time coordination, with the homeowner’s schedule, given the above milestone dates.
- Designers are expected to implement their design and aid the homeowner in any necessary labor of the job (e.g., moving furniture, prepping, preparing, painting). Designers are not expected to do household cleaning.
- Designers have full creative license to execute their design plan for the room given certain parameters agreed upon at the initial design consultation.
HOMEOWNERS’ RULES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Homeowners are expected to be flexible in time coordination, with the designer’s schedule, given the above milestone dates.
- Homeowners are expected to actively participate in the room makeover; aiding the designer in any necessary labor of the job (e.g., moving furniture, cleaning, prepping, preparing, painting)
- Homeowners must give permission for designers, judges, and local media to tour, photograph, and publish the room selected for the makeover; before and after the makeover.
- Homeowners agree that the designer has full creative license to execute their design plan for the room given certain parameters agreed upon at the initial design consultation. The homeowner assumes responsibility for decisions agreed upon with their assigned designer.
- This design competition is intended to be a fun and a mutually rewarding experience for all participants. Maison Warehouse does not assume liability or responsibility for any design decisions, implementations, or agreements made between the homeowners and designers.
Home Furnishings and Design, Inside and Out
Maison Warehouse’s newly renovated location has over 4,000 square feet of showroom space. We offer greater selections of furnishings and accessories for your home and garden at unbeatable warehouse prices.
Up to 30% off retail prices, everyday:
- Interior & Exterior Home Furnishings
- Upholstery, Deep Seating & Dining,
- Bedding, Rugs & Window Treatments,
- Lamps & Chandeliers,
- Mirrors & Wall Decor,
- Greenery, Table Top & Accessories,
- Planters, Fountains & Statuary, and
- Interior Design Services & Consultations.
Meet our talented designers. We’ll help you design and decorate your home.
Our regular store hours are Monday through Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Join Our Mailing List for the latest information on special events, promotions, coupons, and giveaways.